Section 2 : Table of Contents
Section 3 : What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- IP Addresses - We store IP addresses for networking and security diagnostics. This information is not connected to either users or user accounts. This is not personally-identifiable information.
- Traffic Analytics - We track webpage-viewing patterns, such as pages clicked or time spent on a page, to improve the website. This is not personally-identifiable information.
Section 4 : When do we collect data?
We collect data in the following events:
- IP Addresses - We collect this data upon connecting to our website over the Internet.
- User Account Information - We collect this data upon signing up for a user account on the site.
Section 5 : How long do we store data we collect?
We store different pieces of data differently:
- IP Addresses - This information is stored online for 2-3 years, before it is taken down and encrypted. Some of it is used with networking and diagnostic software, and that information may be stored indefinitely.
- Traffic Analytics - We store this data indefinitely.
- User Account Information - We store this data indefinitely, or until the user requests it to be removed.
Section 6 : Who processes our data?
We use third-party processing on some of our data:
- Google OAuth - The Google OAuth 2.0 authentication system is used to authenticate users into or out of our website. The information processed is strictly for authentication.
- Google Analytics - This Google service helps us monitor traffic and usage of our website.
Section 7 : How do I get a copy of my personal information on this site?
If you would like to download what information we have collected, you can do so by inserting your username into the URL: https://www.EarthFluent.com/users.php?action=exportuser&user=(Your Username Here)
Section 8 : How do I update my personal information on this site?
If you have a user account, you may update your user information through your user information panel after logging in.
Section 9 : Who do I contact to erase my personal information on this site?
In the event you want to have your personal information erased, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), below:
Section 11 : When will we contact you?
If you are a user of this site, and we have a user account for you with an e-mail address, then you will be notified in the following events:
- A breach of protected user information was detected.
Section 12 : What don't we do?
We do not do any of the following things:
- We do not store credit card numbers.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties.
- We do not take responsibility for third party websites when we are hyperlinking to them.
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License (CC-BY License)